Villa Helios is a newly-built house, perfectly positioned on the water, just on the edge of the buzzy little town of Kassiopi in the north east of Corfu. The house is beautiful inside with much thought having gone into the interiors. A really big, double-height sitting room with huge doors leading out onto the terrace, painted white with beautiful furniture, large stone lamps and touches of calm blue throughout. A good, modern kitchen, slick bathrooms, bedrooms that are immaculately finished with beautiful bright cushions on the beds and lovely areas outside for each one, a gym and a spa complete the interior layout.
Separated from the sea by a small track, you can walk down to the bottom of the garden and through a wooden door to the beach where you can enjoy your days lolling in the crystal clear Ionian Sea. The lucky ones will swim with dolphins in the morning and enjoy moonlit dips at night. The large swimming pool is just below the house, one end has a great ‘lounging’ area which is perfect for little ones or big lazy ones. Plus, there are lots of different places to choose to sit in the garden – both shady or sunny and with beautiful gardens behind the house.
Villa Helios is the perfect family house – there are gates both inside the house and by the pool (for maximum safety for children). Young members will love their large teenage room with a lounge seating and a huge TV as well as the position of the house since they can wander into Kassiopi at night and enjoy the gentle night life there.
The house has great green credentials too, with an organic vegetable garden for guests to use and an air-cooling system in place.
- Corfu Town Port – 34 km
- Corfu Airport – 36 km
- Dasia – 24 km
- Chora – 36 km
- Nisaki – 15 km
- Kontokali – 28 km
- Kassiopi Harbour – 1 km
17/06/2017 – 31/06/2017 16570,00 EUR per week
01/07/2017 – 02/09/2017 20710,00 EUR per week
Above rates are valid per villa / per week and are inclusive of all legal taxes.
Rates include local city taxes, VAT and administration costs.
Rates are quoted in Euro currency and calculated on a maximum capacity basis for each villa, per week.
Early check in or late checks out is possible upon request/availability.
Should inclusive taxes change; the rates will be adjusted accordingly.
If reservation request is performed within 30 days of arrival date, 100% payment is requested.
If the payment is not paid by due date, the right to cancel the booking is reserved and cancellation charges in accordance with cancellation policy are levied.
Payments are calculated on the total amount of the reservation.
50% deposit is required with the reservation by bank transfer.
The payoff is required 30 days prior to arrival by bank transfer.
- 5 en suite bedrooms
- Swimming pool 16x5m
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Open plan sitting and dining room for 10
- Large terrace and covered outside dining area sitting 16
- Daily housekeeping
- Cinema room
- Study area with desk
- Floatron pool technology (reduced chlorine)
- BBQ area with wood burning pizza oven
- Path down to the sea, beach swimming areas and jetty where a boat can be moored
- Air conditioning and fans in all bedrooms
- Satellite TV throughout
- 60″ TV in cinema room with surround sound
- Gym with 2 running machines, multi gym, pilates bed and TV
- Table tennis
- Laundry room and washing machine
- Hair dryer and bath robes in every bedroom
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Safe in every bedroom
- Computer, printer and fax
- Natural water collected from winter rain for house use
- Organic vegetable garden for guests to use
- Solar lighting of the garden, woodland and pathways
- Cot and high chair provided
- Linen change 3 times per week
- New towels everyday
- Grounds person and handyman
- Pool guy